Senin, 06 Desember 2010
Justin Bieber: Usher has advised him not to date a fan
Usher has advised Justin Bieber not to date a fan.The ‘OMG’ hitmaker is a mentor to the 16-year-old singer and has advised his protegee to enjoy his success but to learn from his own mistakes and keep a distance from his supporters a. He said: “I tell Justin you’ve got to love all your fans without falling in love with them. I can’t say I’ve never dated a fan but it’s not a good idea. I tell him
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Review of Allbout.com... It rated Selena's album 4.5 stars out of 5..!!! The story of teenage singer Selena Gomez's music so far has...
-
$US $11.63 Original Price : $US $11.63 (0%) Special Price Pet Traction Rope Army Green Collar Hand Holding Rope Dis...
-
90% OFF Mege Brand Clothing New Autumn Men's Jacket Coat Military Clothing Tactical Outwear US Army Breatha Check out our sale items ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar