Sabtu, 04 Desember 2010
Justin Bieber cancels appearance after Samuel Koch is terribly injured during a stunt.
"Just want to let my people in Germany know I won't be on Wetten Dass tonight as an accident has taken place and we all don't think it is right to continue. Please pray for Samuel Koch & his family as we wait and hope for his health and safety. Germany I'm sorry we couldn't perform tonight but some things are more important than putting on a show. We will be back I promise. Thank u" - Justin
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Review of Allbout.com... It rated Selena's album 4.5 stars out of 5..!!! The story of teenage singer Selena Gomez's music so far has...
-
$US $11.63 Original Price : $US $11.63 (0%) Special Price Pet Traction Rope Army Green Collar Hand Holding Rope Dis...
-
90% OFF Mege Brand Clothing New Autumn Men's Jacket Coat Military Clothing Tactical Outwear US Army Breatha Check out our sale items ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar