Minggu, 10 Oktober 2010
Justin Bieber: I want to be normal
Heart-throb singing sensation just wishes he could go home and chillTEEN heart-throb Justin Bieber has a multi-million fortune and 10million adoring fans - but sometimes he longs to jack it all in for a normal life. The baby-faced singer, 16, said: "If I was at home and I wasn't doing this, I'd wish that I was in this position. "Now that I'm here, I sometimes wish I could just go back home and
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Review of Allbout.com... It rated Selena's album 4.5 stars out of 5..!!! The story of teenage singer Selena Gomez's music so far has...
-
$US $11.63 Original Price : $US $11.63 (0%) Special Price Pet Traction Rope Army Green Collar Hand Holding Rope Dis...
-
90% OFF Mege Brand Clothing New Autumn Men's Jacket Coat Military Clothing Tactical Outwear US Army Breatha Check out our sale items ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar